Central Government Client looking for an Java & Web Developer to join an Agile Organisation.
Your new role
- Working as an Java & Web Applications Developer in an Agile environment for an Central Government Organisation, initially remote but will have to travel to Central Manchester Office, role till 1st April 2022 with possibility of extensions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have previously worked for Central Government Organisation.
- Must have recent Java experience. (Java 11 or more recent).
- Must have Previous applications development.
- Excellent understanding of TBD/BBD.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Take part in 2nd line support of applications and platforms. (occasional support out-of-hours).
What you'll get in return
- £450-£575 day rate. (Inside IR35).
- Working for reputable Central Government Organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.