FRAME are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager, to join an AJ100 leading practice. This will be a permanent role. For this position, they require someone who is fully proficient with Revit, and experience working within an architectural practice is a must.
- To support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, especially Autodesk Revit.
- Provide technical support directly to project team members and liaise with the Senior BIM Coordinator and ultimately, to the Head of BIM, providing feedback on the team's requirements for training, workflows, or content.
- Competent in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of ISO19650.
- Ability to work with, and understand the information needs of our clients.
- Assist in the production of a BIM Execution Plan (BEP). Assist to establish the project teams Responsibility Matrix (MPDT).
- Assist in the population of a Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP).
- Produce a BIM modelling standard. Knowledge and experience of administration of a CDE.
- Ensure compliance with project standards.
- Chair BIM project and team meetings.
- Project team support and training (in-house).
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining and delivering project BIM models.
- Experience in delivering projects to BIM standards with validation and QA processes is beneficial.
- Advanced understanding of volume strategies, clash avoidance strategies, issue management and MEP & Structural coordination management is highly beneficial.
- Manage and assist COBie information.
- Knowledge of any of the following softwares is beneficial but not essential: Dynamo, Navisworks, Solibri, Rhino, Enscape, ReCap Pro, Bentley MicroStation, AECOsim, Revizto, BIMCollab, BIM Track, NBS Chorus, coding.
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV for consideration. Any questions please contact Ella Quinnen at FRAME on: firstname.lastname@example.org