FRAME are currently looking for a number of individuals to join a well known practice in a beautiful town in Hampshire. We are looking for Project Architects, Architects, Architectural Technologists, Architectural Technician's and Architectural Assistants.
For this position, they require someone who is happy to cross-train to ArchiCAD or someone who is proficient in this. Experience working on Residential projects is a must and experience working on or an interest in listed, classical or traditional projects is essential. This individual must feel confident in the later stages and have lots of this experience to showcase in their portfolio.
* Residential/ Classical, Historic or Traditional Residential experience desired
* Proficient in ArchiCAD or happy to cross train over
* Technical/ Later stage experience
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime
- Generous holiday
- Parking paid for
- Social do's and activities
- Friendly, High skilled team of 80 people
- Every project is unique and deeply bespoke
- Optional Architectural Lectures
- 2 days from home / 3 days in office, you can decide!
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must send a full CV/ Portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send to Ella Quinnen at FRAME: email@example.com