MEP Revit Technician Jobs / MEP Revit Coordinator Jobs
Your new company
Our client is a leading Building Services design consultancy, who are on the lookout for a talented MEP Revit Coordinator. They have recently just secured one of the most important projects in the central belt of Scotland, and a very confident of their workflow for the coming year.
Your new role
- Produce BIM models and CAD Drawings for all stages of design
- Working with external engineers and clients to produce accurate Co-ordinated plans, sections, schematics, etc.
- Prepare high quality 3D models.
- Liaise with other disciplines such as architects, structural engineers & various other trades.
- Supporting other members of the team with technical expertise.
- Ensuring your drawing/modelling work is fully coordinated, avoiding clashes, and accurately integrated within the design parameters given.
- Producing Revit / CAD drawings to programmed timescales.
- Ensuring accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Degree/HNC/HND (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit MEP modelling and working to the latest release.
- Experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Good communication skills.
- Strong understanding of construction process, especially with critical facilities.
- Able to comply and maintain the company's BIM / Revit / CAD standards and workflows.
- Experience in using Fabrication CAD-MEP
- Experience in manufactured ductwork detailing
- Experience in using FAB-PARTS within Revit
- Experience in COBie implementation
- Experience in creating new families/parameters/assemblies etc
What you'll get in return
There is not only a competitive salary on offer, but there is also a benefits package that is flexible depending upon your own personal needs.
Additionally, you will also get exposure to on of the most important projects in Scotland at the moment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV,.