BIM Specialist required to develop and train a team. Job is based in Newark. Flexible working available
Your new company
You will join a multi-disciplinary organisation whose commitment to using Virtual Prototyping & BIM facilitate their holistic approach to design solutions and efficient organisational management. They are committed to providing Clients with the highest quality design solutions, and will support them throughout the lifetime of their project.
Your new role
You will join a busy organisation and work across multiple disciplines. Your main duties will include:
- Developing civil and engineering designs and models AutoCAD, REVIT and Civils 3D software.
- Responsible for BIM coordination daily management of project data sets/ workflows.
- Compile 3D surfaces representing all necessary ground engineering features.
- Experienced in RC detailing.
- Design and coordinate surface and foul water drainage networks using Windes (Microdrainage) or Flow. Produce Flood Risk Assessment (FRA) documents for planning submission.
- Assist with the designs for S278/S38 schemes, road alignments and sections.
- Coordination with internal and external project team members.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Attending meetings, site visits, liaising with contractors, clients, Statutory Authorities and other disciplines.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a design consultancy office and excellent Revit and 3D Civils modelling skills. You can demonstrate strong BIM knowledge and you have good experience in the use of Windes (Microdrainage) or Flow for modelling of drainage networks incorporating SUDS features.
Your great understanding of engineering fundamentals and current design standards will be crucial. You also have an HNC/HND or Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering. You are a self motivated, team player with excellent mentoring skills.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including private health care, 7% pension contribution and flexible working. You will be joining a growing business where you will have the opportunity to make and immediate and long lasting impact. This company is keen to offer their employees a long term career programme with plenty of choice and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.