Driven by context and craft, this design-led studio has built projects across residential, conservation, cultural and commercial and you will be playing a multifaceted role leading a range of current and upcoming schemes. You will have gained experience working on high quality projects in the past, from a design-focused UK practice and keen to get stuck into every part of practice life. This is a studio that do not pigeon hold people and promote young designers to grow their careers fast.
- Lead a small team on commercial retrofit projects.
- Liaise with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- 3D modelling in Sketchup and hand drawing.
- Production of planning and technical information in AutoCAD and / or Revit,
- Drive the company's unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with demonstrable UK experience across the stages from a top tier design practice.
- Experience in a client facing and project lead role.
- A strong design eye with a passion for high-quality detailing and craft.
- Excellent technical skills with knowledge of UK codes and construction methods.
- Excellent graphical and presentation skill supported by a beautiful portfolio of professional work.
- An eagerness to learn and desire to get stuck into a range of projects.
- Ref AP 54432
A fantastic opportunity to join an established yet growing team of thirty driven by design excellence across every stage of projects.