Based in south-east London, this well-established and award-winning multidisciplinary practice of chartered surveyors and construction consultants is looking for a Part II Assistant to join their in-house team. With ample delivery experience the architects’ team are expanding their concept design capabilities and are looking for a budding Part II to join and support them with their front-end design work.
- Develop initial ideas under direction from others.
- Prepare presentations and reports under direction from others.
- To be able to work on your own or within a team on projects and tasks.
- Prepare concept designs and 3-D models using Revit.
- Prepare visualisations for presentation purposes.
- Under the direction of others, run a project from inception through to completion.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in using Revit and other practice software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite).
- Experience of RIBA Stages 1 - 3.
- Highly creative with an ability to logically work through design ideas.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Ref SW 54434
This is a great opportunity for anyone desiring to influence the design direction of the practice. The practice also offer support with Part 3 studies.