An exciting, up-and-coming central London studio is on the lookout for talented assistants to join their team. With an impressive portfolio of work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration, you will have the opportunity to shoulder responsibility and grow a broad skill set on a number of projects at different stages.
- Working as part of small-to-medium team on current and upcoming projects in the office.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment, across mixed use, housing and education.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified part II assistant from a design-focused background with UK practical experience.
- Enthusiasm to work on socially led, design-driven and commercially aware projects from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
- Ref AP 54440
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow their career, gain exposure and be an integral member of a close-knit team.