We are recruiting on behalf of the NHS for a Project Accountant for a major systems change - 6 month contract
Your new company
The NHS is a major health organisation, you will be working Hybrid from their main office in Gloucestershire.
Your new role
You will be involved in the overhaul of the old Finance system while the new system is implemented.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the implementation of the organisation's new ledger system
- Oversee the workstream plans for A2R/O2C/P2P
- Assist in mapping existing codes to revised national Chart of Accounts
- Set up security and roles within sub-ledgers
- Involvement in data cleansing on general ledger and sub ledgers
- Clear historic sub-ledger balances and resolve outstanding issues
Assist in the implementation of the organisation's new ledger system
What you'll need to succeed
- Part qualified accountant or AAT qualified.
- Financial experience within a busy Finance department.
- Oracle experience desirable in an NHS context.
- Able to be self motivated.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Hybrid working available
6 Months contract - chance of ongoing work
NHS Band 6 Pay scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.