A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for an architect or technician with expert BIM skills. Working under a senior architect, your role will be a project BIM coordinator on a notable large scale mixed use/housing scheme. This practice operates an open and supportive environment and is excited to be hosting socials, team bonding outings and parties once again.
- Join an existing team working on a UK housing project.
- Support the team in modelling and use of BIM.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Knowledge share and mentor juniors with the use of Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualifications within the built environment, e.g architect, technologist/technician or engineer.
- Experience in a technical lead role with BIM coordination experience.
- Experience within the UK housing market.
- Expert Revit, Navisworks, Autodesk 360. Enscape desirable.
- Experience working under ISO19650 and shared data environments.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.
- AP 54444