Are you a super-creative designer looking for an opportunity to join a like-minded studio? Would you like the chance to work on award-winning projects, including opportunities to work globally?
Our client is currently looking for architects with creative vision to join their growing team.
They work on a broad range of projects, so no 2 days are ever the same; from arts centres + concert halls, to mountain-top restaurants + one-of-a-kind homes under waterfalls.
They can offer career development, support + mentorship and some fantastic projects for your portfolio.
If you're a strong designer with a flair for the unique, you could be the person they're looking for.
- Proficiency in 2 out of 3 of: AutoCAD, Rhino + Revit
- 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
- Imaginative designer
- Experience in planning and package running, plus coordination with consultants
- Right to work in the UK with no restrictions
- Reasonable commuting distance of their office in North West London (role is office based)
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Apply now with your CV + portfolio