Architect / Technician with Revit
WFH - occasional travel to the Manchester office will be required
Up to £48,000 + benefits + bonuses
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Architect / Technician to join this prominent multi-disciplinary practice in their busy and growing Architecture department.
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including; nuclear, defence, industrial, commercial, residential, new build and refurb.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide architectural guidance, calculations, analysis, studies and recommendations for a specialised segment of the Architectural Discipline within the schedules and budget of an assigned project. You will have experience of working with and managing a team of architects / designers as well as liaising with directly with client teams and other specialists.
- be a Registered Architect ARB / RIBA.
- have a strong design and technical ability and be highly computer literate.
- have strong Revit skills and BIM awareness.
- be highly organised with attention to detail.
- have architectural or technical qualifications relevant to the role.
- demonstrate a wide experience of design and project management within the regulated industries, and have worked previously on industrial, process driven and highly serviced projects.
If this sounds like the type of challenge you've been looking for and want to work for a growing company who are offering an incredible list of benefits and ongoing training / career progression as well as the opportunity to work exclusively from home, then get in touch today!