Hays are representing a dynamic and forward-thinking AJ100 multidisciplinary architectural practice based in Bath who are actively looking for a Senior Architects/Associates to join their teams.
The practice is looking for a highly motivated individuals with 5 - 8 years + post Part 3 qualification experience, however they would also be interested in speaking to less experienced individuals too. The successful Senior Architect/Associate will be expected to run and develop the team, so it is essential for the individuals to have team and project management experience.
On a daily basis, the Senior Architects/Associates will be responsible for running projects, producing working drawings, technical detailing, assisting junior members of staff and working on site. This practice uses AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis so the individual will be required to use these software's or have basic knowledge to assist Junior members of staff with these software's. Senior Architect/Associate
- As this is a multidisciplinary practice the individual will work within the residential, commercial, healthcare, education, leisure & hospitality teams. All to which would depend on experience.
- Be the point of contact for projects and running projects independently and as part of a team.
- Key involvement in all RIBA work stages 0-7.
- Plan out and coordinate the development and delivery of the key project documentation.
- Produce working drawings and technical detailing.
- Be responsible for relevant project and contact administration, Planning and Building Control applications, consents and approvals.
- Running projects on site.
- Working on a variety of projects using AutoCAD or Revit.
Senior Architect/Associate Position Requirements
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Part 3 qualified - 5 - 8 years + post qualification experience
- Experience working on residential, commercial, healthcare, education projects
- Experience within Project and Team Management
- Excellent technical ability
- Confidence with running jobs independently on site
Senior Architect Position Remuneration
- 30 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Other Benefits Discussed at Interview Stage
If you are interested in this position please call Sarah on 0118 907 0328 or apply now.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.