A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Oxford are seeking an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team in a highly rewarding role.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to really accelerate their career forwards and work upon some truly outstanding projects! The award-winning consultancy referred to have an enviable portfolio of first-rate projects and a proven track record in securing notable new schemes. With numerous offices spread throughout the country and an excellent reputation for successfully delivering property and construction solutions across the UK and internationally, this company can offer the elected Architectural Assistant an opportunity that can't be matched anywhere else in the region!
As an Architectural Assistant you will join an experienced and growing Architectural team in Oxfordshire working on projects that may include Residential, Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Advanced Manufacturing and so on.
Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Requirements:
- RIBA qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Demonstrable post qualification UK industry experience
- Experience operating upon RIBA stages 1-5 but not essential
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Strong design and technical detailing skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit required but not essential
- Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- Willingness to learn and develop
The successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant will become a part of a practice where employees are generously rewarded and provided with an excellent opportunity to further develop their career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today or call Sarah on 0118 907 0328