Urban are proudly supporting the expansion of this multi award-winning Architecture and Interior design specialist practice who are seeking a Part lll Architect who will be working across hospitality and high-end residential sector.
You will be joining a creative and friendly team based in London and working on exciting luxury projects throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Technical focus and MUST HAVE experience using REVIT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure their project is delivered to a high quality and has been QA’d before leaving the office
• Ensure their project is delivered within budget and programme
• Provide direction on design and/or technical aspects of their project
• Facilitate reviews and design sessions
• Maintain regular contact with their client and design team
• Oversee and support their team
• Mentor team and foster a learning and growth environment
• Ensure effective communications both internally and externally
The practice are very employee focused, with regular CPD's, staff outings and even a yearly weekend away. They believe in promoting internally so this is the role for you if you seek career progression.
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org