High profile AJ100 who pride themselves in career progression and staff benefits, is looking for a junior BIM technician or coordinator to join their central BIM team. You will be supporting the BIM manager on a day to day basis to ensure the successful implementation and use of BIM for project delivery. This role would suit a relatively junior revit technician who is looking to advance their skills and establish themselves in a top tier London practice.
- Work in the central BIM team, reporting to BIM Manager.
- BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows. and project set up.
- Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams.
- Help promote BIM services across the practice.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified within architecture, engineering or construction.
- Experience working with BIM in a professional capacity with the built environment.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit, Navisworks.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Ref AP 54608 BIM