We have a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity for an accomplished Architect to join a rapidly growing property developer based in West Sussex. Our client is on a mission to design and deliver multiple sustainable urban developments, equipped with green infrastructure, across multiple sites in the UK.
"An opportunity for you to spend your days creating beautiful neighbourhood and community centric developments. Providing families with the green infrastructure they need to live healthier and more sustainable lives!"
You will join the in-house design team to play a leading role both internally and externally. The team is growing quickly and includes a broad range of professionals across multiple disciplines such as architecture, property development, sustainability, landscape, urban / masterplanning and specialist construction professionals.
What project will you hit the ground running on you ask?...
You will assume the responsibility of project leader on a highly innovative and complex smart village development which includes multiple phases of over 200+ units. This development is currently approaching RIBA Stage 2/3 and incorporates a range of cutting-edge technologies, setting a precedent for how we could be designing for both well-being, zero carbon and strong community developments.
Our client is backed by a range of world-leading specialists, and you will obtain full exposure to working directly with these professionals on said innovative developments.
Essential Criteria for this post:
- ARB or RIBA Accreditation
- UK project experience within at least two of the following sectors: masterplanning, housing, mixed-use, sustainability (mid to large scale projects), placemaking
- A hands-on approach to project work, you should be happy to get 'stuck in' on both design and technical work
- Experience developing new build projects from RIBA Stages inception to completion (all-rounder experience is highly desirable, however, applicants with strong/relevant experience at RIBA Stages 0-4 will be considered)
- Proven ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders + team members when necessary
- Client facing experience
- Strong coordination skills
- Flexibility to travel around the UK as and when it is necessary to visit various sites
- Software: AutoCAD (or Revit) - additional software's are welcome
This position is not suited to individuals lacking a passion for providing eco-conscious and sustainable developments. The ideal candidate will share our client's passion for providing truly sustainable and green developments for future generations of the UK.
Process: Candidates must demonstrate the above skills and experience within a CV + folio to be shortlisted and receive a call from Adrem about the opportunity. Interviews will take place virtually throughout the remainder of this year with a view to in-person second interviews ASAP.
Start date: Our client is ready to hire the successful individual right now, however, they are open to waiting 4-8 weeks for the right candidate. The ideal scenario is to have the successful individual in play by January 2022.
Remuneration: Salary will depend on relevance of experience and seniority. Our client has provided a salary bracket of £50,000 - £60,000 p/a + Benefits.
Relocation: Relocation to west Sussex is 100% essential for this post; please do not apply unless you are able to fully relocate within a 0-3-month period.
Do not delay your application, this position is highly attractive to top tier talent and will be filled quickly.