Multi award winning design house with projects across the globe is looking for a part III architect to join their talented team to work on a range of projects, specifically within the luxury private residential and mixed use/hospitality sector. On offer is the opportunity to take on projects and run teams driven by contemporary design excellence down to every detail and finish. Fun and friendly studio
- Work on luxury one off houses in the UK and abroad.
- Contribute to other projects in the office including luxury hospitality and F+B.
- Produce and oversee design and technical information and coordinate packages.
- Liaise with client, contractors and consultants.
- Manage juniors and inspire success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with demonstrable UK experience in the prime residential sector in the UK.
- A nature flair for creative and contemporary design excellence, including interiors supported by a beautiful portfolio of built projects.
- Experience in a client facing and coordination role with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- High level of technical understanding, UK building regulations and construction techniques.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks ideal.
- Ref AP 54627