FRAME are currently looking for a number of individuals to join a well known practice based in London. We are looking for Project Architects, Architects, Architectural Technologists, Architectural Technician's, with experience in private residential projects.
For this position, they require someone who is technically minded and has had experience in RIBA stages 4-6. Experience working on any projects listed: high-end, private, bespoke, traditional, conservation, classical or grade II listed buildings would be essential. This individual must have examples of this experience to showcase in their portfolio.
* High-end, private, bespoke, conservation, traditional, classical or listed Residential experience
* Technical/ Later stage experience, including on site experience
* A genuine passion for high-quality and classical architecture
* Project running experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of tender packages, construction detailing/drawings, JCT contracts/ project coordination advantageous
* Please find details on software needed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime
- Generous holiday
- Parking paid for
- Social do's and activities
- Friendly, High skilled team of 80 people
- Every project is unique and deeply bespoke
- Optional Architectural Lectures
- Flexible work from home/office policy, you can decide!
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must send a full CV/ Portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send to Ella Quinnen at FRAME: email@example.com