FRAME are currently looking for a number of individuals to join a well known practice based in Hampshire. We are looking for Project Architects, Architects, Architectural Technologists, Architectural Technician's, Part I & II's with experience in private residential projects.
For this position, they require someone who is technically minded and has had experience in RIBA stages 3-6. Experience working on any projects listed: high-end, private, bespoke, traditional, conservation, classical or grade II listed buildings would be essential. This individual must have examples of this experience to showcase in their portfolio.
* High-end, private, bespoke, conservation, traditional, classical or listed Residential experience
* Technical/ Later stage experience, including on site experience
* A genuine passion for high-quality and classical architecture
* Project running experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of tender packages, construction detailing/drawings, JCT contracts/ project coordination advantageous
* Please find details on software needed by contacting email@example.com
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime
- Generous holiday
- Parking paid for
- Social do's and activities
- Friendly, High skilled team of 80 people
- Every project is unique and deeply bespoke
- Optional Architectural Lectures
- Flexible work from home/office policy, you can decide!
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to find out more by applying below. In order to apply, you must send a full CV/ Portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send to Ella Quinnen at FRAME: firstname.lastname@example.org