Your new company
- Manchester based client looking for IT Support individual to come work for an ambitious IT Team with an three month contract with the view for an permanent position on £15 an hour, will require some travelling within the role also.
Your new role:
- Be the first point of contact for hardware and software (operating system and standard office applications) related issues, logged through the service management application or by telephone. Manage incidents through to resolution. Update the service management application with all relevant information related to this service for end users.
- Maintenance desktop devices for their entire life cycle (including the remote management of desktop devices using appropriate tools).
- Support LAN and WAN connectivity and configuration (including wireless) to enable end user access to the network and systems.
- Ensure that each device is installed with the appropriate image.
- Perform standard user management via active directory and Office 365.
- Update ICT procedures and user self-help documentation.
- Complete staff (or end user) equipment relocations.
- Assist with network implementation and maintenance.
- Assist on audits and asset management, tracking issued hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Diagnose and repair of faulty equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing work though the balance of priority and severity
- Building customer loyalty.
- Attention to detail.
- Contributing to team success.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to research, learn and/or implement technology solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Windows Desktop (8 & 10).
- Experience supporting users in an Office 365 environment.
- Considerable experience with Office applications such as Word/Excel/Outlook
- Good project management skills.
- Active Directory/Group Policy (2012/2016).
- Wireless Technology
- Basic Networking; LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls.
- VPN Technologies.
- Mobile Technology (Android & iOS).
- 2 years of proven experience in an ICT service desk environment (essential).
- Some experience of supporting network and cloud infrastructure (desirable).
- A recognised IT qualification (desirable)
- ITIL Foundations certification (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- £15-17 Per hour
- Great IT Support Experience
- Experience Working in an office Environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on 0333 010 7428.