An international and highly-regarded practice is looking for a talented designer or technician with strong documentation skills in Revit to join their London office to work on an initial 3 month contract. This a great opportunity to add a leading industry name to your portfolio of works. This role is offering flexible working and looking to hire immediately.
- Work from the design and documentation stage.
- Produce detailed documentation in Revit for workplace interiors.
- Produce test fits.
- Ability to see concept through to visualisation.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design/Architecture or related field.
- Previous experience within commercial workplace interiors.
- Portfolio demonstrating your eye for detailed design, technical know-how and visualisation skills.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using Revit and visualisation through Sketch-Up.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Ref HW 54609