Your new company
- A Major Banking client within the North-West is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager focusing on Tanium and TWS upgrades to come in on an three month contract on an hybrid working system with some on-site visits to the North-west. This role will be paying £464 Inside IR35 and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Your new role
- The candidate must be able to work with TWS (Tivoli Workload Scheduler), which runs around 300K automated jobs for this major banking client. TWS is now on an unsupported version and with unsupported version of DB2.
- The project will be focusing on migrating all batch components from an unsupported version of TWS to the new version which is version 9.5. With this role you will be delivering critical Path Monitoring, advanced cloud integrations & Dashboard capability. You will also be replacing Windows 2012 and RHEL6.
- The candidate will need to be able to use the Tanium Appliance Upgrade, helping with Tanium on-prem appliances are reaching EOL and require replacing. New appliances need to be purchased from Tanium and installed in x2 datacentres. Your daily duties will include planning & designing the migration from existing appliances to new appliances, working with the datacentre teams racking and cabling new appliances, configure networking and new appliances and migrate from existing appliances.
What you'll need to succeed
- The client also wants the candidate to be able to comfortably manage the aligned SME engineering teams liaise with stakeholders and building relationships with the stakeholders and team.
- The candidate must also enjoy technology, the ability to learn quickly whilst being comfortable working at detailed level.
- The candidate must have also had previous experience of TWS, Autosys, Tanium or similar software and services, this is an advantage but not essential. For both TWS and Tanium.
What you'll get in return
- Working for Major Banking Client
- £464 Per day
- Inside IR35
- Extended Tanium Experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on 0333 010 7428.