This supportive team comes from a notable design pedigree and is extremely busy with London-based projects, including high-quality workplace, housing, private residential and hotel schemes.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to build on client-facing and team-leading experience. If you are looking to grow your portfolio and gain some excellent hands-on experience on a variety of projects, this role could be for you!
- Day-to-day project lead on a range of workplace and housing projects, new build and refurbishment, up to 15 million.
- Lead a small team of newly qualified architects and assistants.
- Produce planning and technical information in Vectorworks.
- Liaise with both private clients and developers, local authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with a keen eye for design.
- Well-rounded experience at design and technical stages,
- Previous commercial fit-out experience would be an advantage.
- Client-facing experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK building code regulations.
- Vectorworks and Sketchup ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- HW 54845