An opportunity for a technically-minded Part II to work with one of the most admired design teams in London.
This is the perfect opportunity for a competent assistant to gain excellent exposure and qualify whilst building a portfolio of contemporary one-off projects.
- Produce detailed design documentation, including bespoke joinery.
- Producing rendered plans and elevations.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- A creative approach to all project aspects and basic knowledge of interior design principles and elements.
- Production of technical and construction information in Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II architectural assistant or equivalent
- Strong practical experience working on luxury residential projects.
- From a design-focused background with the ambition to join a small but busy studio and apply yourself to an array of tasks.
- Meticulous attention detail.
- Portfolio showcasing creativity and high-end design aesthetic.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, with previous experience of producing packages in Vectorworks.
- Proficient in Sketchup and Adobe Suites.
Please apply with a CV and a selection of your best samples of work (in pdf format, 10Mb of less). Ref SW 54880