Start-up design and build real estate company is looking for a technically minded architect to join their in-house team. Under the directorship of an established co-working real estate name, this new company has landed some major London workplace interiors projects and are looking to grow. You will have solid technical and UK construction experience of D+B projects, ideally within commercial workplace and/or interiors along with demonstrable experience producing packages in Revit.
- Support design director in projects from start to finish.
- Design and document multiple projects concurrently.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with demonstrable UK experience.
- Experience on D+B commercial workplace projects, experience in interiors would be beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of UK codes and regulations, with significant experience on built projects.
- Experience producing design and technical documentation in Revit.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and the desire to join a start up.
- Ref AP 54443