A multi award-winning practice is seeking architects with expert revit to join their culture team. With notable medium-to-large scale projects across the sectors including education, housing, culture, and hospitality, you would be a part of an elite team working on the modern intervention of historical buildings. With projects well into stage 2 and 3, these roles require 'do - ers' with revit package experience, and for more senior roles, strong technical coordination experience. If you have a passion for heritage or want to work with existing buildings to create modern, empathetic architecture, this could be for you!
- Work within a team on one of London’s iconic buildings.
- Produce detailed design and technical packages in revit.
- Coordination of building services (for more senior roles).
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Architect with recent UK experience from stage 2+.
- An interest in or demonstrable experience working on significant historical buildings or refurbishment.
- Expert knowledge of Revit with demonstrable experience producing revit packages on large scale projects.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in the UK for 3+ years.
- Ref AP 54417
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well, and you will get to leave work at 5.30pm every day! Do not miss out! Salary dependent on experience.