Critically acclaimed architecture practice in the heart of London is on the lookout for architects and Part II's to work on a high-profile London design project. On offer is an initial contract position with a world-renowned firm, with the opportunity to flex your design muscles and get involved in a great project.
- Work within an established team at design development stage on a high-profile London-based project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent architect.
- Experience working at RIBA Stage 2-4.
- Experience working on facade/envelope
- Fluency using Revit and Enscape
- Must have worked on UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- REF HW 54628