This award winning landscape architecture practice have a portfolio that spans Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the US. They are looking for creative, passionate, well-structured and proactive designers of the highest calibre to join their team in London.
You will be working closely with senior partners and design directors to develop creative and innovative design concepts that aim to push the boundaries of contemporary landscape architecture. They offer long-term opportunities and room to develop and further your career within a stimulating environment.
- Develop creative, quality and sustainable solutions to landscape and urban projects at various scales.
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously, continuously pushing the boundaries of contemporary landscape architecture.
- Lead coordination with client representatives, authorities, internal and external consultants.
- Mentor designers across the studio
Skills and Experience
- Professional degree in Landscape Architecture, Urbanism or Architecture
- Several years experience in developing designs for complex, international landscape architecture projects
- Excellent design, communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- Experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- Advanced CAD, Rhino 3D and excellent Adobe Suite skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in project teams
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in working on multiple scales and typologies varying from master planning to smaller scale landscapes
- High-level of written and verbal communications skills
- HP 54916