This is an opportunity to join the Manchester office of an established international practice, who are passionate about cities and urban design. They are looking for talented, ambitious and committed architects to join their expanding studio and work on some of the UK’s highest profile residential and infrastructure projects.
- Work under a senior architect to lead a small team on infrastructure, transport and residential-led projects in the UK.
- Liaise with clients and lead design workshops.
- Produce and oversee the early stage and detailed design including concepts, 3D modelling, visuals and planning information.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Be a source of inspiration and support juniors to achieve success.
Skills & Experience
- Between 1-3 years’ post-qualification experience in practice.
- ARB or equivalent international membership of a professional institution.
- Proficiency in Rhino, Microstation, Revit and ideally Grasshopper.
- Passionate about city-shaping infrastructure and residential and mixed use spaces.
- Highly creative and design orientated.
- Experience working on projects in residential and or infrastructure and transport.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Experience of leading teams through detailed planning applications.
- A professional, positive, enthusiastic and collaborative attitude.
- Ref no SW 54884