An award-winning studio in south-west London with a varied portfolio of high-end residential and commercial projects in London and globally, is looking for a well-rounded senior architect to join their small and friendly team. Working closely with both private and developer clients, this is the perfect opportunity for a senior architect who enjoys a holistic approach, driving the project vision to completion.
- Prepare drawing information and design packages to a high standard.
- Working on both bespoke domestic refurbishments/extensions and new build commercial projects in London and Europe.
- Leading all client, consultant and contractor liaising.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with significant experience running residential and commercial projects including on site.
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulation and planning policies.
- Strong technical expertise with good experience of construction detailing & NBS specifications.
- Experience working with interiors would be advantageous.
- Experience of project management and budgeting.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS office essential with Rhino 3D modelling advantageous.
- Ref SW 54452