This London-based practice with an international reach are seeking a Head of Marketing to be responsible for the implementation of their global marketing strategy. This studio have a focus on smart and sustainable design and strive to develop future proof buildings and communities. They work across projects in Europe, Asia and the Middle East and sectors include commercial and workplace, hospitality and retail.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in marketing and be creative and commercially minded. Experience within the built environment sector would be ideal, as well as a passion for design and architecture.
- Studio positioning and brand
- Strategic input on new business opportunities/sectors/geographies
- Manage the marketing programme and plan
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Work with team to deliver the marketing plan
- Liaise with external PR consultant
- Liaise with clients and develop key relationships
- Responsibility for external and internal communications
- Manage award submissions with support from team
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Self motivated, proactive and with strong time-management skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience with InDesign, Open Assets and Salesforce (or equivalent CRM).
- Prior experience and/or interest in the architecture/design industry is highly desirable
- Ref HP 54918