BD and Marketing Director for an exquisite interior design firm with a global presence.
This global interiors firm based in London, New York and Los Angeles are seeking an experienced Business Development and Marketing specialist to join their team. As a business, they believe in the value of design excellence and strive to create spaces that deliver unique experiences to their clients.
Working with the co-founders and the US based marketing and new business director you will take ownership of the new business & marketing strategy for London & Europe. You will be responsible for researching the local market, coordinating outreach and identify opportunities to secure projects and achieve targeted goals. Advanced knowledge of the property, architecture and design industry is essential for this role.
- Market research and regular status updates.
- Define the strategic goals, that will guide Business Development activities
- Assess potential new clients, projects, regions; and strategise for proactive outreach.
- Collaborate with the firm’s leadership to strategise marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate press activities in conjunction with the firm’s external PR agency
- Manage and use contact database
- Receive inquiries for new business (including RFQs/RFPs), collaborate with the firm’s leadership to strategise responses, and preparation of responses.
- Represent the firm at major events
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience within business development and marketing
- Advanced knowledge and experience within the property industry
- Excellent market research and analytical skills
- Experience with CRM databases
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Presentation / In-design skills essential.
- Strong interest in architecture and design.