Urban are working alongside a leading AJ100 Architecture team in Leicester as they continue to go from strength to strength, year on year. The studio work across multiple project sectors, with current requirements centered towards the appointment of a Layout Designer with good levels of Housing/Residential experience.
Ideal candidates will come from an architectural or house builder background.
This role will be based in the studios Leicester office where the team are currently offering very flexible hybrid working-patterns.
- A housing/residential design background with an architectural degree or similar experience.
- Experience working in an architectural or from a developer / housebuilder background.
- A proven track record demonstrating ability to take a client brief from concept, through the testing layout and up to planning application
- A working knowledge of current UK planning policy and the RIBA Work Stages.
- Strong layout design skills and confident with hand-drawings. Photoshop/Illustrator experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit to prepare 2D and 3D work.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Salary will be circa £40,000 - £46,000 per annum with an additional reward system in place for excellent work. The team off 3 pay reviews a year of which performance is rewarded for progress, development and excellent delivery of projects.
To apply please send across your CV and Portfolio to: Ryan@bemoreurban.com