Urban are working alongside a leading architectural AJ100 studio in Leicester as they look to welcome the addition of a Revit Content Creator/ BIM Trainee to the team.
Reporting into the BIM Library Manager, the role will focus on supporting the studio with the creation and maintenance of BIM resources including Revit families, templates and training materials.
With experience desirable, the most important aspect of this role is for the professional to have a genuine interest in BIM in Architecture. Full training will be provided but if you do have any relevant experience with 3D design software such as Revit, Rhino, Sketchup or Inventor, it would be an big advantage.
The role has opportunities for ongoing development including supporting the wider business on key related projects such as rolling out new software or workflows and providing the necessary training and support.
- The most important thing the team are looking for is someone with a strong attention to detail who enjoys problem solving to find efficient solutions.
- The suitable professional will have great communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be supporting employees at all levels as well as contributing to company-wide communications and updates.
- The role will require work to be completed in a certain period of time, so you will have an organised approach to managing your workload.
- Any relevant qualifications or experience in architecture, technical design or IT would be advantageous but not required.
You will be fully supported by the BIM Library Manager and the wider BIM team, with a focus on growing your skills and developing your career.
You will have the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications.
We offer a competitive starting salary with opportunity to increase this based on performance. Benefits of the studio are:
- Performance related bonuses
- Work from Home
- Company laptop and equipment
Please get in touch with Ryan at urban for further information on this and other roles: email@example.com