Our client is a global practice of architects within a multidisciplinary group of consultants. They design simple, purposeful, efficient, and beautiful buildings that are technologically advanced and sensitive to environmental and human needs.
They are looking to expand their Sports Architecture team in London and are specifically looking for a Senior Architect.
As Senior Architect you will have day-to-day responsibility for
- project and technical leadership
- managing relationships with multidisciplinary design teams
- taking a role in winning and delivering projects and aid in the growth of the sports architecture team
- collaborating with the wider regional and/or global team to deliver projects
Skills and experience
- Experienced Architect with post Part 2 experience
- Excellent design and delivery skills including projects of £35m+ in the sports sector
- Experience of delivering major sports projects such as stadia, arenas, aquatic centres etc.
- Experience of designing and delivering overlay design for a major sporting event
- Strong digital skills including use of Revit
- Collaborative approach and experience of working as part of multidisciplinary teams
- Good understanding of the principles of sustainability
- Excellent people skills – has led teams delivering sports focussed projects