Assistant Principal Architect/Architectural Technician - Associate Level
We seek an Associate Level Architect or Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a busy, well-established multi-disciplinary practice embedded within the council.
The post would ideally suit a Senior Architect/Technician/Technologist who is looking to step up to the next level or an existing Associate looking for a new challenge.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering various projects and will be involved with the whole design process, taking and developing briefs, working on the conceptual design through to delivery on site, therefore a range of design and site-based experience would be a bonus.
Due to the seniority of the role you will have:
- at least eight years post qualification experience
- operated at a senior level for a number of years
- an understanding of BIM with Revit and AutoCAD being the main software in use
- prior exposure to a wide range of project types including Office, Leisure, Education and Housing which should be demonstrated through a portfolio
- good communication and presenting skills as this is a client focused role
- experience of presenting
- management and leadership experience
BENEFITS: We offer great benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, high regional quality of life, attractive employment package including discounted leisure centre membership and staff discount scheme. There is flexibility in working from home and time spent in the office.
For an informal discussion please contact Mark Thomas, tel 07779 376051 or Andy Hazell, tel 07795 226785.
For further information please visit https://bit.ly/3EkduOc
To apply for this role please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert No: INFR001178
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.