Prestigious design studio in east London is looking for Part IIs and recently Qualified Architects to join their team of eighty. With award-winning schemes across most sectors, you will be taking the lead on a number of high-profile refurbishment projects, predominantly within commercial workplace. This studio has no prescriptive 'house' style - a real opportunity for a confident and ambitious Part IIs and Part IIIs to carve a career for themselves at one of London's most sought-after design studios. Also known for a social, flexible and supportive environment, these are opportunities not to be missed!
- Join an existing team to work across the stages on medium scale mixed use ./commercial workplace schemes. Primarily within existing buildings.
- Produce documents for planning, detailed design and tender.
- Assist with coordination with authorities and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part III architect/ Part II from a design-focused practice background.
- A considered portfolio of high-end contemporary commercial / mixed-use projects in the UK.
- Excellent technical understanding with demonstrable detailing and ideally site experience.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal but not essential.