An emerging studio based in central London is looking for an excellent Part II to join their team. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this studio has a growing portfolio of new-build and refurbishment projects across commercial and residential sectors. This is a small and collaborative studio environment where everyone's voice is heard. You will be working across the stages on medium sized projects, preparing and coordinating packages in Microstation and producing 3D and visuals in Sketchup and Vray. This is an opportunity to contribute considerably to a small practice who are quickly making a name for themselves.
- Work under the office associate and directors on varied projects.
- Collaborate with the team on design ideas.
- Liaise directly with the client, local authority and consultants.
- Produce 3D modelling and visuals for concept design and feasabilities.
- Produce packages for planning, tender and construction.
- Supervise works on site with a senior.
Skills and Experience
- Part II with demonstrable UK experience, ideally new build and refurbishment.
- Strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Possess a good technical understanding. Post stage 3 experience ideal but not essential.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent 3D skills using Sketchup.
- Excellent post-production editing in V-ray and Photoshop.
- MicroStation proficiency.
- Apply with a CV and samples of work (less than 10 MB).
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious assistant from an established London design name but perhaps feels overlooked and is ready to gain real hands on experience to gain their part III. Do not miss out!