Forward thinking contractor who are transforming the way we think about construction is looking for a technically minded architect to join their in house team. Under the directorship of an established co- working real estate name, this new company has landed some major London workplace interiors projects and is looking to grow. You will have solid technical and UK construction experience of D+B projects, ideally within commercial workplace and/or interiors along with demonstrable experience producing packages in Revit.
- Support the design director in projects from start to finish.
- Design and document multiple projects concurrently.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with the client and consultants as well as collaborating with multiple disciplines across logistics and development.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect (ARB or equivalent) with demonstrable UK experience.
- Experience working on high-quality D+B projects, ideally commercial workplace or hospitality. Interiors would be beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of UK codes and regulations, with significant experience on built projects.
- Experience producing design and technical documentation in Revit.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and the desire to join a start up.
This team are driven by realising unique spaces. They offer an environment that encourages everyone to thrive. If you feel stuck in practice and crave more responsibility, design freedom and a better work life, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your goals. Do not miss out - apply today!