This innovative, high-profile practice based centrally is looking for a couple of stand-out architects. The studio boasts a varied UK portfolio and is responsible for designing some of the most exciting commercial, mixed-use and cultural projects currently being publicised. They have various projects in the pipeline including a hotel and public realm scheme situated on a renowned site in London converting a famous building of design significance. This is a real opportunity to carve your career in a practice that doesn't pigeonhole people and invests in employee well-being and satisfaction.
- Join a team to work on significant new build/refurb projects in London across all RIBA stages.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Lead client and design team meetings.
- Coordinate with external authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Oversee production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- PartIII qualified or equivalent with a strong academic and career record.
- Experience in a client facing and team running role (project architect).
- Demonstrate critical thinking and thorough design analysis through an exceptionally well-presented portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills with the ambition to progress your career.
- Revit preferred but not essential.
This studio would welcome applications from architect up to project architect level, therefore salary is relative and based on experience.