Multi-award-winning architecture and interiors studio with an internationally acclaimed portfolio of hotels, hospitality and high-end residential is looking for a technically capable Part II or recently qualified Part III with Revit. You will be working as part of a team on the technical design of a hotel project currently at construction stage. Initial 3 month contract on a flexible arrangement. Immediate start.
- Work on post-planning and construction packages in Revit.
- Assist on coordination with external consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II or Part III ARB Architect (or equivalent) with demonstrable post-planning experience, including detailing in Revit.
- Experience on hotels or high-end residential projects highly desirable.
- Knowledge of UK building codes and construction methods.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the desire to collaborate closely with internal design teams and external consultants.
- Expert AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, InDesign and Navisworks advantageous.