FRAME are looking for a Middleweight Designer to join a D&B workplace Design studio, based in Surrey. This is a full time permanent position and a fantastic opportunity.
The studio are offering a competitive base salary of up to £50,000 p/a and a discretionary 10% yearly bonus. They are currently working a hybrid model, 3 days in office and 2 days from home (Subject to change via government guidelines).
You will also be expected to travel to the companies London based studio regularly.
Skills & Requirements:
- Highly creative Individual- thought process and creative vision must be clear in portfolio
- Confident liaising with clients
- Experience and knowledge of D&B & Workplace Interiors
- Able to efficiently develop briefs and concepts
- Ability to fully own the design process
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of supply chain including furniture
- High quality portfolio - clear visual and written communication of responsibilities and involvement on projects
- AutoCAD & Adobe Suite proficiency
- Driven & Independent
- Passionate about Design
- Hand Sketching
- All-rounder happy to get involved in other aspects
- Experience from concept to completion
- Happy to work in a small team
- Right to Work within the UK
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: