Practice with a national reach growing a small and fun London studio is looking for an architects. With a relatively flat structure, this is an opportunity to shoulder real responsibility on projects and make headway in your career, anticipating growth and promotion within the practice. Ideally you will have experience and an interest in UK housing projects, creative but with a commercial approach to design and good technical capabilities. This is a role for a go-getter who is looking to make a big impact.
- Run a small team under an associate on a range of mid-large UK housing projects.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with client, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect.
- Strong UK residential experience.
- Experience as a project or package runner.
- From a design-focused background but able to think commercially.
- Revit ideal (training provided). Good Adobe Suite.
- Can-do attitude to work.