This practice, established over 15 years ago, work across all sectors of the industry; from new offices and apartments, to complex refurbishments of existing buildings. Their projects often encompass more than one discipline, incorporating architecture, interior design and landscape, providing an integrated service.
As an experienced architect you should have a wealth of experience working on refurbishment and adaptive re-use projects, specifically in London. You will be technically very strong with the ability to take on multiple projects and mentor the younger members of the team.
- Run multiple projects
- Lead liaison with clients, authorities, external consultants and contractor teams.
- Contribute to practice management.
- Mentor and manage the team - guiding more junior members of staff
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with demonstrable project-leading experience on multiple projects
- Ability to draw in 3D in Revit or ArchiCAD
- Experience running London based projects specifically adaptive re-use and refurbishment projects
- Excellent client facing experience
- Team management experience.
- Desire to be part of a close-knit management in small family run practice.
- Ref HP 54631