This award winning international practice has an amazing opportunity in their Bangkok studio for a talented Design Director to lead the vision of how they will work in 2022 and beyond.
To support the growth of their workplace interior portfolio, they are looking to take on an experienced senior designer to lead the team and showcase a design style and philosophy their high end corporate clients will love.
Their culture is progressive, open, fun, creative, collaborative and dynamic and their team has talent from around the globe within their 14 studios dispersed across 9 international geographies. If you can lead teams, pitch and deliver great corporate office design solutions to satisfied clients and are looking for creative freedom to excel, competitive remuneration and reward for success, this could be the role for you.
- Man\ge and mentor the team of designers
- Provide design direction and inspiration
- Pitch and deliver client presentations
- Review/mark-up drawings in Revit
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect or experienced senior level Architect / Interior Architect / Interior Designer
- Extensive experience in workplace/commercial interiors
- Knowledge of Revit - an advantage
- Prior experience working on projects in Asia - an advantage
- Excellent client management skills
- Team management experience
- Ref no. HP 54643
- Apply with a well presented CV (max 3 pages) and a selection of your best projects (in pdf format, less than 10Mb)