Architect required to work on Passivhaus projects
Your new company
An award winning practice in the heart of Edinburgh, who have specialise manly in Residential projects. They wish to recruit an Architect who has design flair and the ability to manage projects through from initial client liaison to completion, and who is looking for a fresh challenge in their career.
Your new role
This is a role for an Architect who enjoys: sketching, coming up with design solutions, presentation drawings, rendering, technical work, construction drawings and client liaison. You will run with your own projects from inception to completion and be expected to be comfortable at all stages of the RIBA plan of works.
This organisation operate within various sectors, and have a vast portfolio of projects and key clients. Key current projects include residential, community, education.
What you'll need to succeed
- Architect with minimum 3 years PQE experience.
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Have the drive to produce high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
- Ideally this client is looking for project experience on high density or volume based residential developments.
- Revit experience is essential for this role.
What you'll get in return
This company offer a competitive salary, a range of benefits and importantly career advancement. The office building is in a great location, and within walking distance from the centre of Edinburgh and nearby train stations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.