A close-knit North London based team with a passion for making homes for private clients is seeking an experienced Project Architect, to work on bespoke residential projects. This is an opportunity to be part of the next phase of growth for this studio as they continue to craft a portfolio of beautiful homes. This opportunity is also open to Part II or PartIII candidates with a similar level of experience.
- Run multiple projects, steering them through all RIBA stages.
- Liaise with clients, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Prepare detailed tender packages and contract documentation.
- Work independently to prepare drawing information and design packages to a high standard.
- Production of information in Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years’ work experience on domestic projects since completing your Part 3 or equivalent.
- Experienced PartIIs will be considered
- Proven, contract administration experience, particularly on residential projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability.
- Excellent command of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- A calm, confident and approachable manner.
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Excellent design and presentation abilities.
This studio only works on private domestic projects, so if you are passionate and experienced in this type of work, please apply today.