We are looking for a Senior Architect with an interest in working on international projects. This practice benefits from offices situated around the globe, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education retail and leisure. You will be an integral part of the busy London team, working on international projects at competition and concept stage. This would suit an experienced architect with substantial experience working on large scale projects.
- Lead large international projects at early concept design stages.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
- Liaise with clients and consultants and lead design workshops.
- Be a team player with effective communication skills.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent.
- Experience on international based projects ideally at concept stages.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale, mixed use and new-build projects.
- Revit and AutoCAD ability is essential for this role.
- Strong communicator with the ability to lead and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with the design team, clients and consultants.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Please send your CV and a short portfolio of your best work (in pdf format, 10Mb or less)