AJ100 Practice seeks leading Project Architect for flagship high density residential development in Glasgow.
Your new company
Hays are delighted to bring this new role to the market. We are representing a client who we know well, and who we have recruited for numerous times in the past few years. Their search is for a Project / Senior Architect to join their well-established Glasgow office.
Operating out of a state-of-the-art office in the city centre, they specialise in commercial office and high density residential projects mainly.
As a project running Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of a key high density residential project within the office. You will manage a small team, and be expected to do so with minimal supervision from your Director.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be 5+ years post Part III
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit is preferred, but not essential
- Have managerial experience of running small teams
- Be comfortable in delivering a major project for the office
- Project experience: large high density residential flatted developments, hotels or commercial office ideally.
- It is important that you are comfortable delivering projects for this position, and want to push on into a more senior role, as they will be looking for Associations potential in this candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.